Is Bankruptcy the Best Option For You?
Deciding to File bankruptcy
Contact our Phoenix bankruptcy attorney if you are deciding to file bankruptcy. There are many debt relief options and our Phoenix debt relief team is here to walk you through your choices. As a result, our experience will work for you as you are deciding to file bankruptcy or not.
Also, before a bankruptcy case can be filed, the debtor must decide if this is the best way for dealing with his or her financial problems. At your FREE bankruptcy consultation, our experienced Phoenix Bankruptcy Lawyer will help you determine if filing for bankruptcy protection is the right course of action for you and your family. Plus, our bankruptcy experts will analyze your current financial situation and make a recommendation as to what is the best form of debt relief for your situation. Also, a Phoenix Bankruptcy Attorney’s analysis will include other possible avenues of dealing with your situation.
National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
The NACBA lists 5 steps that anyone considering bankruptcy should take before deciding if a Bankruptcy filing is for you.
- Learn the Advantages and the Disadvantage of Bankruptcy – Benefits of filing for bankruptcy protection in Phoenix, Arizona include a discharge of most debts and an automatic stay against creditors. The negative in particular is the possibility of losing property and the negative affect it will have on your credit rating.
- Determine Whether Bankruptcy Will Get rid of Your Debts – Certain debts cannot be discharged in bankruptcy. For example, debts which can’t be eliminated include some taxes, alimony, child support and most student loans.
- Do a Budget Analysis – A budget will help you determine if you will be able to pay your bills after filing for bankruptcy or whether your problems will continue.
- Consider Alternatives to Bankruptcy – Declaring Bankruptcy in Phoenix, Arizona is only one method of dealing with overwhelming debt. There are other steps you can take to reduce your debt that don’t include filing for bankruptcy. Also, there are alternatives to filing bankruptcy.
- Finding a Good Bankruptcy Lawyer – Picking the right Phoenix bankruptcy attorney for you can appear daunting. The best advice is to select a Phoenix Bankruptcy Lawyer who is trained and very experienced handling both Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 cases. And, one with which you feel very comfortable with.
FIND OUT IF BANKRUPTCY IS YOUR BEST OPTION FOR DEBT RELIEF
FREE CONSULTATION TO HELP IN DECIDING TO FILE BANKRUPTCY
Declaring bankruptcy In Phoenix
Declaring bankruptcy in Phoenix, Arizona can be a complex process, so partnering with an experienced Phoenix bankruptcy lawyer is extremely important to assure that your bankruptcy is a success. Contact the bankruptcy lawyers at My AZ Lawyers to get a free consultation today at (602) 509-0955.
Furthermore, if you are struggling with your finances or overwhelmed by debt, you have decisions to make. There are options for you! Therefore, find out the “Truth About Filing Bankruptcy” in Phoenix, Arizona. Let our Phoenix bankruptcy attorneys help you on deciding to file bankruptcy.
Deciding whether or not to declare bankruptcy is a life-altering decision for a person to make. For example, there are a myriad of reasons for filing for bankruptcy protection from medical bills to credit card debt. Regardless of the reason, filling for bankruptcy in Phoenix, Maricopa County may offer the person a fresh start. It is important for anyone contemplating debt relief to understand what options are available, and to understand the future implications of filing for bankruptcy. Lastly, our quality bankruptcy lawyers will assist you with your debt relief choices. Call now for a free consultation.
Affordable Bankruptcy Lawyers
Call (602) 509-0955 for Debt Relief Help Now!
Serving Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13 clients in Phoenix and surrounding communities!