Expert Pinal County Bankruptcy law Representation
Our Pinal Bankruptcy Lawyers can negotiate, prepare, or litigate your bankruptcy. Also, despite our title as an Arizona Bankruptcy Law Firm, we don’t automatically defer our clients to bankruptcy. In fact, we are experienced in many debt relief cases, and can explore and execute different strategies and options that best meets the needs of your situation and financial goals,
By design, Bankruptcy is to help individuals and businesses who have become so overwhelmed with debt that they can no longer meet other obligations or pay their bills. In other words, Bankruptcy is a means to provide the financial relief needed to regain control of your financial issues. By eliminating or reorganizing most debts, you can gain back control of your finances.
Call our law firm to schedule an appointment either by phone or in office to discuss your financial situations and options with an experienced bankruptcy attorneys. We can help
- Wage garnishments: Our lawyers will put a stop to creditors who take a portion of your paycheck in order to pay back a debt.
- Foreclosure actions: Our attorneys will be your advocate and work with banks or mortgage lenders to seek loan modification if possible. We can help you to use bankruptcy to suspend foreclosure proceedings.
- Repossessions: Our attorneys can help prevent the repossession of personal property.
Contact our Pinal county bankruptcy law firm for a free consultation (602) 509-0955
Additionally, you may be feeling the pressure of a collection agency, credit card debt, or threats of foreclosure, repossession, or wage garnishment. In this case, our Pinal County Bankruptcy Attorneys can respond to your needs and help you regain control of your finances, your life!
To summarize, living every day under the stress and burden of debt is no way to live your life. Also, our attorneys have the knowledge, understanding, and experience of Arizona chapter 7, 13, and 11 laws and procedures. For this reason, let our attorneys help you get your fresh start.
About Pinal County, Arizona:
Pinal County is located in the central part of Arizona. The population is 375,770 (2010). It is the third most populous county in Arizona. The county seat is Florence, and Pinal County was founded in 1875. Pinal county contains the Ak-Chin Indian Community, and parts of the Tohono O’odham Nation, the Gila River Indian Community, and the San Carlos Apache Indian Reservation.
The cities of Maricopa and Casa Grande have shown growth in recent years with suburban development. The following cities are the top seven most populated in Pinal County:
- San Tan Valley
- Casa Grande
- Apache Junction (partly in Maricopa County)
- Marana (mostly in Pima County)
- Queen Creek (partly in Maricopa County
Some national protected areas located in Pinal County include:
- Casa Grande Ruins National Monument
- Coronado National Forest (in part of the county)
- Hohokam Pima National Monument
- Ironwood Forest National Monument (in part of the county)
- Sonoran Desert National Monument (in part of the county)
- Tonto National Forest (in part of the county)
Visit the Pinal County, Arizona webpage